Friday, November 21, 2008

Multimedia...

I have had the pleasure of helping out friends and family with problems that they seem to have with the use of different types of programs out there for web site design. There are so many on the market to use nowadays, which is the best? I will tell you what I use and what I use it for, I really love the now Adobe products; Dreamweaver, Photoshop CS3 and CS4, as well as the Flash. These three really work well together and incorporate graphics just by exporting them to each other with no hasel. Dreamweaver is a great program to do what I call point and click style web sites. Now with bigger jobs that deals with some programming I like to use Visual Studios. This is a very nice program to do websites as well as functinal programs in. It allows easy access to Database systems for ease of saving information about well what ever your site is about...
Take care.

No comments: